Lee Zieben is Founder and President of ZG Companies (ZG). Mr. Zieben serves as the visionary for all of ZG’s investments and is heavily involved in all aspects of project site selection, design coordination and implementation, project financing, and asset management. His experience includes almost two decades as an award-winning residential developer of projects with a cumulative value of over $800 million.
A strong advocate for his community, Mr. Zieben currently serves as an active Board Member of the Houston Museum of Health and the Silicon Valley Venture Fund. He previously served in the following board positions: Board Co-Chair for Texas Southern University’s Jones School of Business, Board Member of the University of Houston’s College of Technology, Advisory Board Member for Teach For America, and was appointed by Governor Perry to the Texas Online Authority.
Awards & Accreditations
Lee Zieben has been recognized for his devotion to excellence in real estate development and his devotion to community causes. Just a few of his awards and accreditations include:
- Community of the Year for Tax Credit & Affordable
- Hardy Yards – 2021 Affordable Housing Project of the Year, Houston Apartment Association 2021 Honors Award
- Inc. 5000 List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies – Ranked #952
- Top 40 Builders under the age of 40 in the nation, Professional Builder Magazine, 2010
- 25th Largest Builder in Houston 2010-2009, Houston Business Journal
- 36th Fastest Privately Held Growing Company in Houston 2008, Houston Business Journal
- Best Master Bedroom for a Home under $1 Million, 2008, Texas Association of Builders
- Best Patio Home in Houston, Greater Houston Builder Association
- Best Custom Home Exterior Elevation, Greater Houston Builder Association
- Best Builder Website, Greater Houston Builder Association
- Best Floor Plan Design, Greater Houston Builder Association
- Volunteer of the Year, DePelchin Children’s Center